K-12 School Districts
Complete Coverage for All Your Employees
Improve efficiencies across all employee groups and locations, including your district’s full-time staff, part-time workers, and substitute teachers.
WorkForce Suite for K-12 Education
Learn how the WorkForce Suite can help you manage costs and improve efficiencies.
Denver Public Schools Customer Testimonial
See how Denver Public Schools make work easy by eliminating over 10,000 paper timesheets.
Build a Business Case for Your District
Learn how much your district can expect to save with a new workforce management solution.
“WorkForce Software has allowed Denver Public Schools to implement pay policy changes that make us more efficient and effective and has greatly improved the user experience for our employees.”
— Mark Ferrandino, Chief Financial Officer, Denver Public Schools
Eliminate missed opportunities and drive greater efficiencies across the organization.
- Simplify time-off requests, absence notifications, and approval workflows—even for paraprofessionals and substitute teachers
- Offer multiple pay frequency options for 9-, 10-, and 12-month employees, with complete visibility around pay calculations
- Track hours worked and funds used toward the grants your district has received
Simplify Compliance with Labor Laws and Union Agreements
Rest easy knowing the WorkForce Suite has you covered for every regulation or union rule—global or local, legislative or contractual with:
- Pre-built best practices to automate labor laws and common business and union rules, including comp time
- Flexible configuration for automation of your organization’s unique union rules and internal policies with configuration
- Easily prove compliance with a complete audit trail of all changes made—whether applied in historical, current, or future periods
Manage Attendance, Absence and Leave, and Accommodations with Ease
Relieve the stress of tracking employee attendance and managing hundreds of leave cases and reasonable accommodations at once.
- Automate time-off accruals, approval workflows, comp time, paid sick leave, and complex point-based attendance policies
- Identify absence trends and simplify case management, including intermittent and concurrent leave cases and/or reasonable accommodations
- Track attendance points and/or occurrences and validate hours worked against hours scheduled