Say Goodbye to Multiple Scheduling Providers
The flexibility they demand with the coverage you want—no matter how you schedule your workforce.
Proven Scheduling Solutions For Every Employee
Scheduling to Meet Ad Hoc, Flexible, or Consistent Coverage
- Create schedules, assign weekly schedules, or implement rotating shift patterns across multiple weeks
- Enable work patterns that distinguish between mandatory work times and periods when employees have flexibility
- Easily update schedules to meet one-time or ad hoc changes, whether planned or last minute
Scheduling to Meet Fixed Labor Demand
- Create schedule models that define the jobs that need to be performed in each shift and the headcount for each job
- Manage seasonal changes, maintenance periods, or situations that require variations in headcount and/or skills
- Dynamically verify current skills, certifications, and licenses before an employee is assigned to a shift
Scheduling to Meet Highly Variable Demand
- Leverage labor forecast data to optimize schedules for highly variable staffing needs, even at shorter intervals (e.g., 15 minutes)
- Schedule top talent during peak hours and pair them with less-experienced employees to accelerate training
- Align employee breaks with lulls in planned activities or customer volumes while remaining compliant
Strengthen Your Employees’ Experience by Giving Them More Control and Flexibility
Attract and retain top talent by respecting the individual needs of your employees—providing them with flexible options to resolve conflicts and coordinate personal and work obligations themselves.
Provide options for employees to manage their availability and plan time off for consideration in the scheduling process
Allow employee-initiated shift swap requests to resolve conflicts (with options for manager approval or rules-based auto approval)
Enact flexible work arrangements that communicate when employees must be working and when they have more flexibility
Adapt Quickly to Changing
No matter how well you plan, the unexpected can still happen. As conditions change or new trends emerge, organizations can easily update and communicate schedules to keep disruptions to a minimum and create a better employee experience.
Monitor planned schedules against updated labor forecasts to ensure planned coverage meets business demand
Easily adjust activities and breaks to balance operational peaks and lulls in labor demand across different areas
Quickly find and automatically contact qualified and available replacement workers to fill vacant shifts when unplanned absences occur
Mitigate Compliance Risks
Grievances, complaints, and lawsuits are costly and disruptive to the organization. With the WorkForce Suite, you can confidently comply with scheduling rules while improving employee’s experience.
Adhere to legislative, contractual, and union work hour limits and required meals, breaks, and rest periods
Ensure employees’ skills, licenses, and certifications are up to date before placing them on the schedule
Provide fair and predictive schedules that meet organizational needs and adhere to schedule publication and update rules
3 WAYS TO HELP EMPLOYEES MANAGE WORK-LIFE BALANCE WITH FLEXIBLE AND FAIR SCHEDULING
VENTANA RESEARCH: SCHEDULING SIMPLIFIED, THANKS TO WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT PLATFORMS
WORKFORCE SCHEDULING: ENGAGE EMPLOYEES, SATISFY CUSTOMERS, AND SUPPORT CHANGE
CUSTOMER SUCCESS STORY
RITE AID SCHEDULES STAFF MORE EFFECTIVELY AND REDUCES OVERTIME COSTS WITH WORKFORCE SOFTWARE
Ready for Your Personalized Demo?
Experience for yourself why the WorkForce Suite should be your number one choice for creating schedules that delight both your employees and customers.