Workforce Management for Human Resources Managers
Delight Employees While Simplifying Compliance
Eliminate error-prone manual processes, improve communication, and streamline compliance for all your unique workforce management requirements—global or local, legislative or contractual.
WFM Software for HR
See the WorkForce Suite in Action
“Primarily our goals were to have a significantly improved user experience and also increase efficiency in terms of how we were able to complete our people administration.”
—Naomi Gould, Managing Director, People and Culture, ATB Financial
Comply Confidently with Labor Laws and Union Agreements
Rest easy knowing the WorkForce Suite has you covered for every regulation or union rule—global or local, legislative or contractual with:
- Pre-built best practices to automate labor laws and common business and union rules
- Flexible configuration for automation of all your unique union rules and internal policies
- Easily prove compliance with a complete audit trail of all changes made, whether applied in historical, current, or future periods
Manage Leave and Accommodation Requests with Ease
Don’t miss a beat when it comes to managing employee leaves of absence and accommodations—whatever the reason.
- Determine leave type and eligibility from HR data and employee responses to a simple online questionnaire
- Pre-built and configurable workflows walk your employees and HR administrators through every step of the process—from initial request to return to work authorization
- Covers all of your leave policies including intermittent leaves and concurrent eligibility, whether required through legislation, union agreements, or company policies
Keep Your Employees Informed and Engaged
Your employees won’t feel left in the dark with streamlined communications that provide them the information they need when they need it.
- Fair and predictive scheduling to empower better integration with personal obligations and interests
- Give employees a say in their schedules with self-service features to update availability, swap shifts, request time off, and pick up extra shifts
- Reduce payroll errors and inquiries with real-time visibility into gross pay and hours before payroll processing
Don’t Leave Room for Interpretation with Time-Off and Attendance Policies
Automated and consistent application of time-off and attendance policies promotes fairness and eliminates the potential for grievances or litigation.
- Enforce approval workflows based on time-off type and other qualifying criteria
- Validate requests before submission against projected time-off balances that account for planned usage, accrual rules, and status changes
- Track and manage attendance point- or occurrence-based systems with transparency and automated communication when thresholds are approaching