End-of-Year Workplace Compliance Update:
Employment Laws and Regulations to Know Before 2024
As 2023 comes to a close, the best way to prepare for what’s ahead is to stay informed on the latest employment laws and regulations. Now available to watch on-demand, the webinar led by WorkForce Software’s Paul Kramer, Director of Compliance, End-of-the-Year Compliance Update, Employment Laws and Regulations to Know Before 2024, will prepare U.S. and Canadian employers with the newly enacted and updated laws they should know, including:
- New California Reproductive Loss Leave
- Expanded California Paid Sick Leave
- Amended Colorado Annual Military Training Leave
- Expanded Colorado Paid Sick Leave
- New Hampshire’s workplace accommodations for nursing mothers
- New Illinois Pay Transparency Law
- New Illinois Leaves
- New Puerto Rico Military Leave
- New Manitoba Loss of Pregnancy Leave
- Amended Ontario Reservist Leave
Equip yourself with the knowledge and tools you need to lead a successful end-of-the-year compliance check and be ready for 2024!
Comply with Confidence
Stay up-to-date on ever-changing labor laws and emerging issues with Compliance Navigator.
Streamline Your Leave Management
Efficiently manage employee time-off when they need it while meeting compliance requirements.