End-of-Year Workplace Compliance Update:
Employment Laws and Regulations to Know to Stay Ahead
As the year comes to a close, it’s essential to ensure your organization is up to date with the ever-changing employment laws and regulations. Now available to watch on-demand, the webinar End-of-Year Workplace Compliance Update: Employment Laws and Regulations to Know to Stay Ahead walks U.S. and Canadian employers through the newly enacted and updated laws they should know to end the year with a successful compliance check.
Discussions topics include:
- Amendments to District of Columbia Paid Leave
- Family Leave under the new Alabama Adoption Promotion Act
- Maryland Paid Family and Medical Leave
- Delaware Paid Family and Medical Leave
- Oregon Paid Family and Medical Leave
- Illinois Family Bereavement Leave Act
- New California Leave obligations
- Amendments to Washington Paid Family and Medical Leave
- Amendments to Ontario Reservist Leave
- Amendments to British Columbia Personal Illness and Injury Leave
- Amendments to Alberta Bereavement Leave and Reservist Leave
- And more!
Director of Compliance | WorkForce Software
Paul Kramer, JD, is an experienced employment law attorney and has been the Director of Compliance at WorkForce Software for more than 10 years. As Director of Compliance, he researches and stays abreast of employment laws in the United States, Canada, and elsewhere in the world. Before joining WorkForce Software, Paul was in private practice specializing in representing employers in employment law issues for almost two decades and represented companies of all sizes in many industries.