HR Leaders Workshop: HR’s Growth Imperative to Fuel Operational Performance
Enabling your deskless shift workers is more essential than ever. As organizations contend with the unknown economic climate, and challenges in acquiring and retaining qualified talent, it’s important to keep operations running smoothly, manage costs, and optimize labor. As automation and workforce productivity continue to dominate the agenda, HR leaders must find new ways to meet the challenges of today’s workplace and the wants of today’s deskless employees.
Session 1: How HR is Extending Its Field of Influence in the New World of Work
You will learn:
- How can we meaningfully communicate, collaborate, and connect in a hybrid (or remote) environment by harnessing the power of technology?
- How companies are increasing investment in technology to manage workers
- How to best engage workers with opportunity equity
- What impact does automation have on productivity?
Watch now to discover how HR Leaders can help meet the challenges of today’s workplace and the wants of today’s deskless employees.
Session 2: How to Future-Proof Your Retention Strategy with Employee Experience: HR’s Role in the Modern Workforce
You will learn:
- How do you build a retention strategy for your deskless and desked workforce with change in mind?
- How to evolve our places of work to fulfill the needs and objectives of organizations and foster employee belonging wherever and whenever their work is done
- How to demonstrate to all your employees that you value them by recognizing their contributions
- WorkForce Software: Steve Tonks, SVP EMEA
- Oracle: Claire Bennet, VP HR, EMEA