“One of the great values of WorkForce Software is the flexibility to configure to all unique rules, union agreements, collective bargaining agreements, and internal business policies. That’s where I find WorkForce has an advantage, especially if you work in a services or complex company around the world.”
Workforce Transformation Journey with Weatherford
A Groundbreakers Story
Operating in over 60 countries, Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company with a strong, future-focused mission to “address the headwinds facing the industry and revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.”
Headquarters: Houston, TX
Industry: Wellbore and Production Solutions
WFS Partner: Workforce Insight
Weatherford’s Stage of Adoption and Future Vision
|WFS go-live (U.S. only)||
Implementation Lessons Learned
- Engage key stakeholders early and often to ensure successful adoption
- Clearly define HR and workforce management policies, procedures, and requirements
- Leverage change management best practices
- Ensure your implementation partner understands your business and offers creative strategies for optimizing your solution
Additional Takeaways for Successfully Transforming Your Workforce Management System
- Augment your internal team with subject matter experts
- Leverage problem solvers for best-practice configuration
- Prepare in advance for ongoing post-implementation WFS support and optimization
WorkForce Suite for Energy and Utilities
With safety and compliance at the top of your list, you need a best-of-breed workforce management solution.
See it in Action!
To see how our solution can help you improve business outcomes, request a personalized demo.