Diverse Employee Groups? We’ve Got You Covered.
Improve efficiencies across all employee groups and locations, from your branch and call center staff to your corporate workforce.
WorkForce Suite for Financial Services
Learn how the WorkForce Suite can help improve the customer experience and manage costs.
Customer Success Story
ATB Financial eliminated manual processes to improve operational efficiencies.
Improve Efficiencies Across All Employee Groups
Increase productivity and maintain accuracy and compliance, while giving your workforce the flexibility they want.
“Primarily our goals were to have a significantly improved user experience and also increase efficiency in terms of how we were able to complete our people administration.”
—Naomi Gould, Managing Director, People and Culture, ATB Financial
Keep Employees Engaged
Today’s employees want flexibility and empowerment. Give them both with the WorkForce Suite for Financial Services.
- Publish fair and predictable schedules in advance to help employees plan personal commitments around work obligations—decreasing last-minute changes and minimizing unplanned overtime
- Improve communication with digital assistants which prioritize tasks based on urgency and proactively notify employees when something urgent requires immediate action
- Manage flexible work arrangements that provide the coverage you need while giving employees the freedom they crave
- Provide complete visibility to work hours and pay calculations—including overtime and location-specific pay rates
Put an End to Missed Opportunity
Automatically create employee-friendly schedules—from stable to highly-variable work environments.
- Accurately forecast demand and generate compliant, employee-friendly schedules in sync with each location and department’s top priorities
- Easily schedule multi-task shifts so you easily rotate responsibilities and keep employees engaged
- Access multiple dynamic scheduling views with versatile filters to suit your business needs
Improve Productivity and Delight Your Customers
Increase sales, improve the customer experience, and boost productivity across all locations.
- Minimize long lines and hold times with labor forecasting and optimized scheduling for all departments and locations accounting for employee availability and customer demand—even during peak hours
- Eliminate labor-intensive and error-prone manual processes and workarounds through automation of even your most unique workforce management calculations and policies
- Decrease distractions from non-urgent tasks so managers can focus on employee development, the customer experience, and strategic initiatives
Stop struggling to demonstrate compliance with myriad regulations.
- Automate compliance with national, state/provincial, and local labor laws—including the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) in the United States and the Canada Labour Code.
- Manage leaves of absence and accommodations in accordance with 100s of absence regulations, including eligibility determination, workflow, and documentation
- Automatically schedule breaks in compliance with applicable federal and local laws
- Maintain a complete audit trail of all changes made so you can easily supply proof of compliance when needed—even when employees work across multiple locations