End-of-Year Workplace Compliance Update: Employment Laws and Regulations to Know Before 2022
As 2021 comes to an end, it’s essential to ensure your organization is up to date with the ever-changing employment laws and regulations. Our Director of Compliance is here to walk you through the newly enacted and updated laws that U.S. and Canadian employers should know to end the year on a high with a successful compliance check.
Watch the latest installation of our Compliance Navigator webinar series, End-of-Year Workplace Compliance Update: Employment Laws and Regulations to Know Before 2022. Discussion topics include:
- Changes to Connecticut Family and Medical Leave
- Amendments to California Family Rights Act Leave
- Missouri’s new Leave for Victims of Domestic or Sexual Violence
- Changes to Illinois Victims’ Economic Security and Safety Act Leave
- Expansions to the Oregon Family Leave Act (OFLA)
- New York Paid Family Leave Amendments
- DC’s Expanded Paid Leave for Families
- Changes to Rhode Island Temporary Caregiver Leave
- Employment Law Updates for Canadian Employers
- COVID-19 Updates
- And more!
Director of Compliance | WorkForce Software
Paul Kramer, JD, is an experienced employment law attorney and has been the Director of Compliance at WorkForce Software for more than 10 years. As Director of Compliance, he researches and stays abreast of employment laws in the United States, Canada, and elsewhere in the world. Before joining WorkForce Software, Paul was in private practice specializing in representing employers in employment law issues for almost two decades and represented companies of all sizes in many industries.