Learn How to Improve the Employee Experience Through Workplace Compliance
Workplace Compliance: Your First Step for Increasing Employee Engagement
Did you know that employees today are more educated about their employee rights than ever before, and they are better able to take advantage of them? Proper workplace compliance is more than a necessity—it’s the very foundation of a positive employee experience.
In this installation of our Compliance Navigator webinar series, Workplace Compliance: Your First Step for Increasing Employee Engagement, WorkForce Software’s Director of Compliance will show you how to set the foundation for an engaged workforce and successful business through workplace compliance. Topics include:
- How non-compliance with federal, state, and local laws decreases employee motivation and productivity
- An overview of major federal laws that employers need to comply with, including compensation, anti-discrimination, leave, and health and safety laws
- Why U.S. multistate employers must view compliance on a state-by-state basis
- U.S. legal changes, including important dates for new paid family and medical leave laws
- Employment law updates for Canadian employers
- COVID-19 updates and more!
Watch the on-demand webinar for a valuable discussion on how to improve the employee experience through workplace compliance.
Director of Compliance | WorkForce Software
Paul Kramer, JD, is an experienced employment law attorney and has been the Director of Compliance at WorkForce Software for more than 10 years. As Director of Compliance, he researches and stays abreast of employment laws in the United States, Canada, and elsewhere in the world. Before joining WorkForce Software, Paul was in private practice specializing in representing employers in employment law issues for almost two decades and represented companies of all sizes in many industries.